Hi 👋! My name is Hassam Ali and welcome to my humble abode on the internet. I am software engineer with focus on the frontend development. I first got interested in computers back in 2005 when I received my first computer and since then I have been hooked 😅. I hacked my first useful program in 2011. It was a small python script which would execute on start up and send the external ip address to a php website
I work at Careem as a Senior Frontend Engineer. My day to day responsibilites are:
- Bugfixes and working on new features
- Monitoring the performance of application
- On boarding and interviewing new candidates
- looking for new technologies and improving the existing work flow
- Performing thorough code reviews and helping out different teams
In my present role I work with React, Ant Design, Ant Mobile, React Query and TypeScript. I also have worked extensively with Angular, Semantic UI, Google Maps.
On the backend side of thing I have worked with PHP, Laravel and CodeIgniter but this was long time ago.
I have also dabbled with Python, Java Primefaces, and little bit of C#. I think C# is the most under rated language.
I tweet at therealhassam
This blog is created with Astro and uses AstroPaper